******* - Key Code [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brivium

******* submitted a new resource:

******* - Key Code - Let your users buy/get Key code on your forum through Credits in a seamless and effective way.

INFORMATION:
Let your users buy/get Key code (Gift code, Serial number, Key, License, Voucher, Coupon code ...) on your forum through Credits (Premium) in a seamless and effective way.

FEATURES:
- Ability to add/edit keycode categories manually in the admin area.
- Ability to add/edit gift card codes manually in the admin area.
- Ability to send email for ordered keycode after purchasing.
- Ability to set maximum number of code that users can get.
- Ability to set maximum number...

Read more about this resource...

******* updated ******* - Key Code with a new update entry:

01/03/2014: Version 1.1.0

- Supported ******* - Credits (Lite).

Read the rest of this update entry...

@******* Just wish to confirm a few things with you.

1) You only need Credits (Lite) if you plan on giving away free codes?
2) You can enter a big list of codes at once, 1 code to a line, and that codes can only be given once and its on record who got what code?

Many thanks.

@Carla Birch

Let us answer your questions
1. You can use Credits Lite with full features like Credits Premium for KeyCode => You can share / sell key code to your users.
2. You can enter a big list of code at once, 1 code per line and that code will be assigned for once people who got.

Regards,

@******* Ok i got the add-on and just installed a long with Credits Lite, but i have a problem.
When i go to credits and Import Actions, and Import the "*******-credits-events.xml" It says it's done, but then when i go to make keycode category it says "This action is not active yet", but when i look in credits action list, there is no actions for keycode.

Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 15.20.36.webp Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 15.21.24.webp Screen Shot 2014-03-01 at 15.21.39.webp

Hello,

For Credits (Lite) you don't need to import event / action. You can ignore this step.

Regards,

Sorry about our mistake on install guide for Credits (Lite).
For Credits Lite, you need active Purchase Key Code action before Create new category.

Regards,

Hello,

You can download following file and extract on your computer.
After that go to ACP>Credits>Action>Import action>Import *******-credits-actions-(*******_KeyCode).xml to create Purchase Key Code action.

If you still can't create this action, please send us an admin account via conversation. We will check for you.

Regards,

Attachments

Hello,

You can download following file and extract on your computer.
After that go to ACP>Credits>Action>Import action>Import *******-credits-actions-(*******_KeyCode).xml to create Purchase Key Code action.

If you still can't create this action, please send us an admin account via conversation. We will check for you.

Regards,
I uninstalled the add-on and reinstalled it again and this time it's worked, without the need for the file above.

Hello,

Thanks for your report. This is our missing phrase on Credits (Lite). The quickest solution for your issue is add this phrase on your board.

Regards,

@******* Can this be used to create one time unique coupons? Once the coupon is purchased once it can't be purchased again from the big list of codes?

Also can you create different offers to be purchased? Like unique coupon A let's you get 25% off a t-shirt or you could buy a unique coupon B that gives you a free t-shirt.

Last edited:
@******* Can this be used to create one time unique coupons? Once the coupon is purchased once it can't be purchased again from the big list of codes?
Yes, This can.

Also can you create different offers to be purchased? Like unique coupon A let's you get 25% off a t-shirt or you could buy a unique coupon B that gives you a free t-shirt.
We don't understand about that but this addon doesn't have function to Create code, Just for sharing/selling code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom