Kajgana forum - the largest bulletin board in Macedonia

Acid

Hey there xF,

Kajgana forum is basically the largest community in Macedonia with around 4M posts, 50K threads and 35K registered users. We just migrated to XenForo from vBulletin. The import took over 18 hours, but overall, the installation / preparation / testing / translating the language / designing the style/ setting up the priviledges and options took over 4 weeks :)

Not much to see here if you don't understand the language. Just wanted to let you know that we're very satisfied with the functionality of XenForo so far. And the support has been marvelous. So, how do you like the "Omlette" style? :)

http://forum.kajgana.com/

BTW, Kajgana = Omlette. That explains the orange skin :)

PS: We'll be releasing the style for public (free) use soon.

Way to bright for my liking :p but very nice and a busy site :)
I have to say the "alexa-loren" article on the home page me like muchy! :P

OUCH! That is bright. BRB..............................................

:cool: Now as I was about to say, nonetheless, I do like the skin. Funnily enough, my favorite aspect of your site is the twitter and facebook images in the upper right corner.
The T and F inside the beaker (at least that's what it looks like to me, a chemistry beaker).

Well done.

Way to bright for my liking :p but very nice and a busy site :)
I have to say the "alexa-loren" article on the home page me like muchy! :p
Hehe, /me likes both Alexa Loren and Xenia Tchoumitcheva :p

Actually, the bright orange color is what makes our forum recognizable since 2005. You can see the style history here.
Our members would kill us if we change it :LOL:

Hehe, /me likes both Alexa Loren and Xenia Tchoumitcheva :p

Actually, the bright orange color is what makes our forum recognizable since 2005. You can see the style history here.
Our members would kill us if we change it :LOL:
I'm betting that they spend a fortune in sunglasses - or eyedrops. ;)

Thanks for having an idea to release that skin.

I have been looking for an orange skin at least. I own a Modern Warfare 3 website that needs a dark but orange theme.

Top Bottom