1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmaintained JWPlayer - Addon block for xenporta 1.0

XenPorta sidebar block for playing MP3 audio

1. masterchief

masterchief Well-Known Member

masterchief submitted a new resource:

JWPlayer - Addon block for xenporta (version 1.0) - XenPorta sidebar block for playing MP3 audio

Read more about this resource...

2. masterchief

I also have addon version with popout but have not figured out how to utilize a playlist for multiple files

8thos likes this.
  3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Now only if there was a way to let members upload their music...

4. masterchief

You are welcome to take it to next level if you like. I just wanted something for my website and this is my contribution to the rest of the XenForo community

5. Nick Jtk Markham

Nick Jtk Markham Active Member

on my site all the visyal stuff is missing its just a floating bar, how can i fix that? heres my site. www.thinkvg.com

6. masterchief

JWPlayer addon block provides a simple audio player visual in the right sidebar. I visited your site and it is performing as expected.

7. Nick Jtk Markham

Nick Jtk Markham Active Member

Is there a way to get the block to have the normal box around it and a title and a way to see what's playin

8. masterchief

Intent for this addon was to demonstrate how to create barebones jwplayer addon block using playlist for multiple audio files. Take it to next level if you are so inclined. ~peace

9. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Well-Known Member

Will this be updated for XP2?