Didn't read the threads pertaining to updating and compatible add-ons huh?this is what happens right after the upgrade from 1.1.3 to 1.2, it says successful then this screen is where I end up.
Why all the errors any ideas?
$config['enableListeners'] = 0;
Yep, that's why I said the RM version. I knew that there was a github one out. But I thought I remember someone saying that it still was not fully compatible?
[Edit] I did this but get this error:
- Upgrade your Forum, best way is via CLII would suggest on this:
- Backup all your current Template Modifications (Custom or addons TMS)
- Un-Install TMS (Only few addons that are dependable on this / those that are outdated)
- Disable all addons via config.php ($config['enableListeners'] = false; )
- Upload Latest package (XF 1.2.0 / Overwrite)
- Upgrade your Forum, best way is via CLI
- Now enable addons one by one
- Manually re-apply your template modifications