Judge Judy Anyone?

Not a fan of such shows, it's just trailer trash exposing their dirty laundry to the masses, much like the reality crap we see on TV all the time.

And you're trailer trash for watching it! ;)

Not a fan of such shows, it's just trailer trash exposing their dirty laundry to the masses, much like the reality crap we see on TV all the time.

And you're trailer trash for watching it! ;)
Agreed that it is just exposing their dirty laundry. I don't watch it for the cases, I just enjoy how she belittles and argues with the parties.

When I was a bit younger I would watch it if it just happened to be on and nothing else of interest was on. It's nothing that I would be regularly tuning to. I did find it quite amusing at times.

I know someone who was on the show as a defendant. People go there in cases of small claims as usually the court fees are waived. He got chumped by JJ so hard I almost peed myself.

I had to put it on the dvr :-)

I haven't seen an episode for years, but if I was ever feeling sick or whatever and watching TV during the day and it came on... well I have to admit there is a certain morbid fascination that kept me from changing channels LOL

That is very rare though I have to say, I almost never watch TV at all, least of all during the day.

Haven't seen it on TV around here for a long time but I used to watch it when it was on. She is a cocky lady I guess I like the mouthy ones :D

I haven't watched it for years but it's good that she can see right through the BS people try to get passed her. A nice trait to have being a judge. If I recall the show is aired in California? `:rolleyes:

I don't know if it's still on but it was called like "Eye for an eye" something like that where basically rather than someone suing primarily for money, they sue to get back at the person. Such as if someone broke into a house, the person got to break into their house if they lost, fake but still amusing lol :)

I haven't watched it for years but it's good that she can see right through the BS people try to get passed her. A nice trait to have being a judge. If I recall the show is aired in California? `:rolleyes:
My friend err someone I know actually went to new york for the filming of it I think..it was somewhere around here (east coast) either way, other than that I don't know much about it. I will say it was the first time I say someone say bruh to a judge.

Top Bottom