Add-on JS - Show/hide signature on responsive design

Pierce

One of the big misses is signatures on the smaller screens. I understand and love the fact that the interface cleans up so well by removing signatures.

I also understand that I can communicate to members that they just have to rotate their phone sideways but this is not practical to communicate to guest visitors or users who never venture beyond a particular section.

So, a simple "show/hide signature" js link to override the display none on the signature of the post they wish to see. I would also like a google analytics event to be triggered to track the success/failure of my idea.

I use the latest 1.5.12 xenforo.

I will pay for this to be developed professionally as an addon rather than a copy/paste template edit. Members interested must have a good standing record of development on XF already :)

Pierce

Rather than doing a template edit, you can do a template modification which can be switched on and off just like an addon. I don't think any other reason for an addon to be developed for this. Not that it is tough to make an addon, but simply the ease with which it is possible with template modification system built into XenForo. Addon would be just an additional wrapper over the template modification system.

PS: Template modification and template edit are different.

Rather than doing a template edit, you can do a template modification which can be switched on and off just like an addon. I don't think any other reason for an addon to be developed for this. Not that it is tough to make an addon, but simply the ease with which it is possible with template modification system built into XenForo. Addon would be just an additional wrapper over the template modification system.

PS: Template modification and template edit are different.

The find and replace feature? Yeah that would work too.

Top Bottom