Join + 5 Posts! I'll return it. [Exchanges]

Kaiser

Join and make 5 posts at http://adminbb.info And I'll return it back on your forum. Reply back with your forum's link after completing your exchange, then I'll Join and make 5 posts on you forum. Everyone is welcome to participate in this exchange with me. Thanks.

Join and make 5 posts at http://adminbb.info And I'll return it back on your forum. Reply back with your forum's link after completing your exchange, then I'll Join and make 5 posts on you forum. Everyone is welcome to participate in this exchange with me. Thanks.

Hi Terrorz! Is there any chance you'll be installing a lighter style option sometime?

I'll tell you what, I'll make 5 posts on your forum if you make 10 posts on mine. Then I'll make 10 on yours and you'll make 20 on mine, and so forth (it's not an equal number of posts because I'm older than you and you should respect and revere your elders). We keep doubling the number of posts, then after a few weeks we should easily have millions of posts. That'll be awesome. Our forums will rule.

Remember though, your posts all have to be relevant and high quality. I will post lorem ipsum placeholder text in your forum, which is gibberish, but the posts will have my name on them, and I'll stand behind them, 100%

I love this plan, let's get started.

mjp you should start a paid service* for your idea there, would be as useful as the current paid posting services ;)

* Please note I only require a 10% reimbursement each quarter for coming up with this sensational usage of "lorem ipsum" in production site situations. Latin isn't dead, it's alive and well on the net.

Looks like it's already too late to get in. :(
images.webp

I'll tell you what, I'll make 5 posts on your forum if you make 10 posts on mine. Then I'll make 10 on yours and you'll make 20 on mine, and so forth (it's not an equal number of posts because I'm older than you and you should respect and revere your elders). We keep doubling the number of posts, then after a few weeks we should easily have millions of posts. That'll be awesome. Our forums will rule.

Remember though, your posts all have to be relevant and high quality. I will post lorem ipsum placeholder text in your forum, which is gibberish, but the posts will have my name on them, and I'll stand behind them, 100%

I love this plan, let's get started.
Stop spamming/hijacking my thread, I didnt pay for the software to fool with smart asses like you... not here to play jokes. Go mess with another thread, not mine.

I think you misunderstood - I was just trying to say that your idea is stupid. I attempted to do so with humor, so you wouldn't feel like an idiot, but I see that I failed. Now I feel bad.

How can I make it up to you? I want to be friends.
If you think my idea is stupid, then how about dont reply to it, and make yourself a idiot for messing up my thread... dont spam and disrupt my thread next time.

Don't shoot the messenger, baby! I didn't make it a bad idea.

When you come over for drinks on Friday I will expect you to have looked up the word "spam" to learn what it means. There will be a little test. Then we'll drink some whiskey, eat some steaks and go drive through Old Town Pasadena spraying wealthy pedestrians with fire extinguishers. For laughs. You ever done that? Oh man, the looks on their faces...

Don't shoot the messenger, baby! I didn't make it a bad idea.

When you come over for drinks on Friday I will expect you to have looked up the word "spam" to learn what it means. There will be a little test. Then we'll drink some whiskey, eat some steaks and go drive through Old Town Pasadena spraying wealthy pedestrians with fire extinguishers. For laughs. You ever done that? Oh man, the looks on their faces...
lmao ok, I know what spam is... I just want u to stop ruining my threads, although I gotta admit its kinda funny reading your stuff :P lol ur so goofy, can stay mad at you.

Top Bottom