XF 2.2 Jobs must return Job Result objects?

Erin Nicole

I got a whole bunch of these yesterday afternoon/evening into the morning hours.

No idea what these mean.

LogicException: Jobs must return JobResult objects
src/XF/Job/Manager.php:287
Generated by: Unknown account
Jan 17, 2022 at 12:30 PM
Stack Trace:
#0 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8) #1 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8) #2 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8) #3 {main}

Request State:
array(4) { ["url"] => string(8) "/job.php" ["referrer"] => string(37) "https://codinghelp.site/forums/-/list" ["_GET"] => array(0) { } ["_POST"] => array(0) { }

I expect one of those is the culprit but it's hard to say as there are no explicit details in the server error log entry.

Most likely it will require disabling all add-ons and re-enabling them one at a time until the error reoccurs.

Which entries are in the xf_job table in the database?

I see an entry for themehouse install and upgrade in the table, but no corresponding add-on.

Did you previously have that add-on installed and have since uninstalled it?

I see an entry for themehouse install and upgrade in the table, but no corresponding add-on.

Did you previously have that add-on installed and have since uninstalled it?
That's in the second screenshot. I have disabled that plugin cause it caused a different error when I went to go and use it. So, I'm giving it some time to see if that was the issue.

Top Bottom