Jim Webb Site

Nice looking site but I thought Mr. Webb dropped out of the presidential race a couple weeks ago?

Apparently the campaign is working on an independent bid so for now, they are trying to get as much money as possible. Estimated independent run cost is close to $250mill.

We have just added a new style from Audentio as well as the Pro chatbox. Resource manager is coming soon. The new style is sharp and fits the intention of the site better. Thoughts?

Don't know if its just me, the tag line "Declare Your Independence" on mobile is either too big or not centered or not responsive etc. On mobile it's cut off and goes off the screen. Maybe just use smaller font? Otherwise looking good.

Don't know if its just me, the tag line "Declare Your Independence" on mobile is either too big or not centered or not responsive etc. On mobile it's cut off and goes off the screen. Maybe just use smaller font? Otherwise looking good.
I noticed that too on one occasion then looked this morning and it was centered. Will look into that.

Top Bottom