It's Sunday..........

I thought Somerset always had more rain than Dorset........... shouldn't complain really,we have had no rain here for 3 months and everything is parched, all the rain that has hit the rest of the UK missed us completely. Warm though it is not.

Hi Adrian H

You need to move to Somerset it's 70 degrees, bright, sunny just a little cloud and a refreshing 8 mph breeze blowing.

Regards

Dereck

I miss Somerset. :(

I used to have a cottage half-way along the Bridgwater & Taunton canal and my local was the rather lovely Bird In Hand at North Curry.

Still it's not too bad here and it looks like it's going to stay dry for the Worthing Birdman competition today. :cool:

I miss Somerset. :(

I used to have a cottage half-way along the Bridgwater & Taunton canal and my local was the rather lovely Bird In Hand at North Curry.

Still it's not too bad here and it looks like it's going to stay dry for the Worthing Birdman competition today. :cool:

One thing is certain, the Birdmen (or should that be Birdpersons ?) will be getting wet .

One thing is certain, the Birdmen (or should that be Birdpersons ?) will be getting wet .

Very true - and a good chance of injury, all four people I knew that took part last year walked away with injuries from a cut lip to a back injury and yet they were still trying to get me to go in for it this year.

Nutters. :D

Top Bottom