It's normal foruns have an huge Bounce Rate?

No, there are not that many sites out there that have genuine unique content. I've ran into maybe 1 in the past few years. You can always find a similar answer or better answer on another site.

Depends on how good/unique your content is. The access profile was people accessing a site to find an answer. That may be pretty unique content, with high importance at that time, so it could work. But if it isn't unique, you're right. I do too.
I may be a bit odd (I've been told that at times), but I don't care how unique a topic is...if I have to go through the dreadful process of registering to a site or associating who I am with them (via facebook, my gmail account, etc.) just to read the content, I'll simply leave and give up on what I'm looking for. I will only register if I plan to participate. And I think doing as suggested above would increase the bounce rate.

I just like wont give visitors some content, it will require some permissions to see. But that only in some "premium" content, like members only. ;)

AND PS:
If I find something I was REALLY looking for in a forum, but it requires to register to view, I would register to see it.

I may be a bit odd (I've been told that at times), but I don't care how unique a topic is...if I have to go through the dreadful process of registering to a site or associating who I am with them (via facebook, my gmail account, etc.) just to read the content, I'll simply leave and give up on what I'm looking for. I will only register if I plan to participate. And I think doing as suggested above would increase the bounce rate.

Same here.

No, there are not that many sites out there that have genuine unique content. I've ran into maybe 1 in the past few years. You can always find a similar answer or better answer on another site.
Forum communities haven't seen tools to create content as a community.
Community-driven content should be a priority going forward.

Top Bottom