• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

It's been great!

Gabby

Hi Everyone,
Well after some time, I've decided to sell my xenforo license. I had a short time to create my site and didn't make the time frame and now I have to rest. It's been really great being here and learning XF. This is a great support forum full of great people and I hope each and everyone of you enjoy every second of your lives.

And always remember to laugh!

Gabby

I'm not sure if and where I can post my license for sale but if you're interested you know where to find me. :)

Blue

Hi Everyone,
Well after some time, I've decided to sell my xenforo license. I had a short time to create my site and didn't make the time frame and now I have to rest. It's been really great being here and learning XF. This is a great support forum full of great people and I hope each and everyone of you enjoy every second of your lives.

Gabby

I'm not sure if and where I can post my license for sale but if you're interested you know where to find me. :)

Are you saying that your forum never took off? If so that's normal, for every successful forum I've had, I've had 10 that failed.

Adam Howard

Hi Everyone,

Gabby

I really hope you decide to stick around and say hello from time to time. :)

Gabby

Thanks everyone. Love you guys, software and this support forum but I'm really physically ill and have a long ongoing lawsuit I'm dealing which is massively stressful.

License is already sold. :)

Lawrence

Thanks everyone. Love you guys, software and this support forum but I'm really physically ill and have a long ongoing lawsuit I'm dealing with which is massively stressful.

License is already sold. :)
I wish you all the best. Whenever you can please drop in to say hello, you are always welcomed here, Gabby.