It's been great!

Gabby

Hi Everyone,
Well after some time, I've decided to sell my xenforo license. I had a short time to create my site and didn't make the time frame and now I have to rest. It's been really great being here and learning XF. This is a great support forum full of great people and I hope each and everyone of you enjoy every second of your lives.

And always remember to laugh!

Gabby

I'm not sure if and where I can post my license for sale but if you're interested you know where to find me. :)

Hi Everyone,
Well after some time, I've decided to sell my xenforo license. I had a short time to create my site and didn't make the time frame and now I have to rest. It's been really great being here and learning XF. This is a great support forum full of great people and I hope each and everyone of you enjoy every second of your lives.

Gabby

I'm not sure if and where I can post my license for sale but if you're interested you know where to find me. :)

Are you saying that your forum never took off? If so that's normal, for every successful forum I've had, I've had 10 that failed.

Hi Everyone,

Gabby

I really hope you decide to stick around and say hello from time to time. :)

Thanks everyone. Love you guys, software and this support forum but I'm really physically ill and have a long ongoing lawsuit I'm dealing which is massively stressful.

License is already sold. :)

Thanks everyone. Love you guys, software and this support forum but I'm really physically ill and have a long ongoing lawsuit I'm dealing with which is massively stressful.

License is already sold. :)

I wish you all the best. Whenever you can please drop in to say hello, you are always welcomed here, Gabby.

Top Bottom