[ITM] Chevereto Integration

[ITM] Chevereto Integration 2.2.3.1

No permission to download
@mcatze

There is a problem with mobile .. When you upload a picture from the PC, the small picture appears. But only the link appears on mobile.

sorry i solved the problem

🤣

what's the difference/benefit of uploading to chevereto when users can upload an image directly to the thread?

just wondering how everyone is using this and what benefits it has.

thx

xenforo is very safe software. However, the forum picture system swells as the forum grows. Except for the media gallery because pictures and videos are stored in one file. In other words, instead of keeping the pictures uploaded in the forum scattered in the forum, you keep it in a file in chevereto. You use it like CDN service.

but my advice to you is if you will install chevereto. Install it on the domain where the forum is located. open a subdomain. Sample pictures.yourdomain.com .... In this way, search engines do not cause trouble. Set your chevereto robot.txt to nothing is followed.

plus the extra benefit of this system. You keep all your files yourself. It's not in a cloud like Amazon or Digital Ocean. Your data security is in your hands ...

I have chevereto. I actually really liked it, but didn't have any use for it or knew how to really market it.

I have a CDN setup with my host actually and it works good.

Now the database being smaller is cool.

Perhaps we can also explore ways to reduce the XF database, compress images and eliminate the need to stack some other software with it.

I have tried with this plugin. But I can not see the upload image button. I have tried with my hosting as well as other cheveretto hostings. No matter how I configure, the upload image button is not appearing anywhere. I have used chevretto it with wordpress and vanilla without any issue. any help is appreciated. I am on the latest version of xenforo

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    31.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Capture2.webp
    Capture2.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 24
Did you mean you use XenForo 2.1 ?
Did you have a link for me so i can check your forum?
Im using Xenforo 2.1.10 Patch 2

Its an adult forum. If you are Ok with that you can check
forum address desifakes.com
Chevretto hosted at xxx.desifakes.com

Upload button appeared when I installed add.pics plugin. (Add.Pics Free Image Hosting 1.0.5)
But they dont allow adult images

Currently Chevereto Integration 2.0.7 is installed. But no upload button appearing
Current configuration in the screenshot

Thank you for your support

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
It was working until yesterday. Since I updated to 2.2, button got disappeared. Before it was besides the preview button. Now preview button as well disappeared same like this page. Only Post reply button is there now.

Maybe a take a look the next days, but there're also some issues with the Chevereto PUP. That is not my part. I just made an integration.

Any update on compatibility with 2.2
It is part of Chevereto if it works or not. This addon ist just embbed the code in the header.

Top Bottom