******* - Item not received (Support Ticket System add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unown

I paid using PayPal. Item not received. Wrote to the seller. He wants that I cleaned the claim. But if I do this, there is no guarantee to receive an item. Paipal reports: "By marking this problem as resolved, you agree that no further problems can be raised for this transaction."
Money paid. Item not received! Today is July 31st. Loss of money and time - because of the seller...!

The seller after the new message and the link here returned the money back to the account. Why are not issues resolved without society?

Last edited:
I paid using PayPal. Item not received. Wrote to the seller. He wants that I cleaned the claim. But if I do this, there is no guarantee to receive an item. Paipal reports: "By marking this problem as resolved, you agree that no further problems can be raised for this transaction."
Money paid. Item not received! Today is July 31st. Loss of money and time - because of the seller...!

The seller after the new message and the link here returned the money back to the account. Why are not issues resolved without society?

full
Unfortunately this developer isn't recommended by XenForo:
https://xenforo.com/community/threads/resource-removal.92263/

I did not find the information on the forum. It is closed **** ... Give the user to seek and know the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom