[ITD] Embed Sharing of Documents from  Microsoft OneDrive (SkyDrive).

[ITD] Embed Sharing of Documents from Microsoft OneDrive (SkyDrive). 1.0.0

No permission to download

Mian Shahid

ITDarasgah submitted a new resource:

[ITD] Embed Sharing of Documents from Microsoft OneDrive (SkyDrive). - Share documents by embeding from Microsoft OneDrive (SkyDrive).

This Add-on will make it easy for you to share documents from your OneDrive (formerly SkyDrive) account, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF format.

Installation:

Just download the attachment, extract the Zipped XML, and import it via ACP’s install add-on option.

Instructions:

You must set document attribute "public" or put them in to "Public" folder in OneDrive and follow below method.

Example of Word:
Embed code
Code:
<iframe...

Read more about this resource...

Very nice!
Is it possible to display complete PDF pages? Or limit the height to the size of the calendar? Currently the height is much higher than the height of the calendar, which causes whitespace.

Suggestion: add a flipbook effect to PDF.

Height & width is adjustable, you can change it according to your requirements, by editing this custom BB Code at ACP>Custom BB Codes> [1drv].

Flipbook effect requiring SFW, which is not allowed at OneDrive. :)

Does this add-on allow me to embed and share the contents of the documents ?
For example, if I share an Excel document, will the people who look it up be able to see the contents of the said document ? Plus editing the document as well ?

if I share an Excel document, will the people who look it up be able to see the contents of the said document ?
Not understand what do you mean by "side document" but if you share excel file, everyone able to view not only current spreadsheet but also able to view other spreadsheets in this file, but no one can edit your document as this is not allowed by Microsoft, simply this ad-on will work on conditions allowed by Microsoft.

Top Bottom