[ITD] Custom Icon for Trophies II

[ITD] Custom Icon for Trophies II 2.0.2a

No permission to download
kindly share your board link, so I can check and try to find any thing wrong, which preventing icons to display.
Thanks but no thanks, I have redone the site because your add on (which was the only add on to a fresh install) caused it to crash. Site and admin could not be accessed. So I think I will not be using your add on.

Thanks but no thanks, I have redone the site because your add on (which was the only add on to a fresh install) caused it to crash. Site and admin could not be accessed. So I think I will not be using your add on.
As you like, but you are the only who report a problem in this add-on. :)

Am I being stupid? I can't seem to find the right place to put this folder...
Server icons are loaded from the data (or another name if you renamed it) folder of your xF installation.
Icons shall be located in the xfa/trophiesenhancement/icons subdirectory.

I've tried various folder locations inside addons but damned if I can find the right spot. This is from a fresh install by the way so not changed any parameters.

Also what format should they be .ico ?

Thanks in advance

Am I being stupid? I can't seem to find the right place to put this folder...
You just need to upload contents of [upload] folder to you forum's root path, or upload the attached zip via official install/upgrade from archive option. :)

My way to install any add-ons or upgrade.
Look inside the archive (add-on what you download), (i use Total Commander, for that), extract the upload folder on your PC, after I make that folder ZIP again and upload it via cpanel on the folder wheres my page. Extract from the ZIP, and after on your admin cpanel will give you the opportunities to upgrade the add-on.
It`s my way how I do it. Maybe it help.

Last edited:
My way to install any add-ons or upgrade.
Look inside the archive (add-on what you download), (i use Total Commander, for that), extract the upload folder on your PC, after I make that folder ZIP again and upload it via cpanel on the folder wheres my page. Extract from the ZIP, and after on your admin cpanel will give you the opportunities to upgrade the add-on.
It`s my way how I do it. Maybe it help.
You can download ZIP, Extract it, go inside [upload] folder select SCR & STYLES folder and make a zip file again, now upload this zip file to your forum root path and extract it, That's all :)

Reactions: eL_
Top Bottom