ITD 4M Ribbon for Thread Starter

ITD 4M Ribbon for Thread Starter 2.0.0.f

No permission to download

Mian Shahid

Mian Shahid submitted a new resource:

ITD 4M Ribbon for Thread Starter - Multi-Color Multi-Language Multi-Value Multi-Position Ribbob for Thread Starter

Description: This add-on will add a ribbon on avatar to all posts of thread starter.

4M = Multi-Color Multi-Language Multi-Value Multi-Position

Features:

Multi-Color: You can set color value either for ribbon’s background or text, also you can set one color for background or gradient of two...

Read more about this resource...

This is already multi language supported, you can put any text on ribbon via options.
I don't think you understood question. You can put whatever text, in whatever language, but it still would be just text in one language. If it could be phrased, each language in multilingual board (i.e. that uses more than one language, i.e. English, German, French...) will still same text, not their own language text version.

For most forums it will work, as long as they don't cater to multilanguage audience.

I don't think you understood question. You can put whatever text, in whatever language, but it still would be just text in one language. If it could be phrased, each language in multilingual board (i.e. that uses more than one language, i.e. English, German, French...) will still same text, not their own language text version.

For most forums it will work, as long as they don't cater to multilanguage audience.
So you like this text in a phrase instead of an option. Am i right?

Yes, that's the gist of it.

But, I must say that I more commented on (rather) old post. It may be better to have it phrased and being able to set for each language different text on multilingual forums, but as it is now it is much easier to setup.

If you go the phrasing way, maybe some easy way to inform people that they need to look for a phrase (and which one) if they want to change text.

Otherwise, addon looks pretty nice.

I feel translating/adding the appropriate text in option is much better and easier then dealing with phrases, specially for those, who have not much experience to deal with templates and phrases.

Top Bottom