Issues with Adsense clicks on mobile

Hi, I wonder if you can help me with this issue. I already contacted Google but in the meantime i'll be good to have some feedback.

Since a week or so the mobile devices don't seem to be counting (??) mobile clicks. The usual amount of clicks on my site range between 3K - 4K's a day and all of the sudden they are visits, impressions, no clicks. Needless to say the negative impact on the revenues. While I understand not everyday is the same, a fluctuation of 500 even 1000 clicks more/less is understandable, but not what I am seeing here. See if this makes any sense to you.

BTW. I have not gone automatic yet, did it for a couple of days and didn't like it. Also in a couple of days we are going 2.0.

I have two slots: Responsive & 336 x 250 distributed through the forum for desktop and mobile, I don't think you have to have now a different one just for mobile devices, they are served. I'd try with in article a while ago and didn't worked, the ads were not visible as they supposed to.

Clicks: comparison between an October random day (they are all almost the same) vs Today.

Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 8.10.56 PM.png

Today's impressions even though the day hasn't ended yet:

Impressions Responsive.png

Impressions 336.png

Where to.webp

Any thoughts? My webmaster told me is not our problem but Adsense, however you never know, maybe I am doing something wrong, I did create new slots yesterday for the sake of have a nice clean code.

Thanks so much in advance guys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom