XF 1.5 Issues on XF Theme

Vigilance

So we're having some issues on our theme for 1.5. I'll list them below with relevant screenshots in their own spoilers. Any and all help is appreciated.

Issue 1: We've uploaded our Logo onto our forums which is linked to the home page for users' to go back to. The image is one whole piece but for some reason, only the bottom half (the word "valor") is clickable to the home page while the top half ("Lake") is not clickable. Any ideas why this is happening since the image isn't 2 separate pieces and we can click part of it?

wsIcnHb.png

Issue 2: When making threads with long titles, the sidebar displays the thread name and then the creator's username under the thread title. When posting threads with short names, as seen in the Screenshot with "spork," the creator username is displayed first and then the thread title displayed on the same line. Any idea why this is happening?
rkmChVa.png

Issue 3: This issue is with the sidebar again. On short pages, the sidebar gets cut off instead of the page length adjusting for the sidebar. You can see the manual scroll but that is something that is being removed.
rds2P0X.png

Let me know if any part is unclear and a better explanation is needed. All help is appreciated, thanks.

Your theme developer should be able to sort all those issues for you. Since it is a custom style, it is just about impossible for people to know how the theme developer coded the style.

Your theme developer should be able to sort all those issues for you. Since it is a custom style, it is just about impossible for people to know how the theme developer coded the style.
Actually, the site's coding team (me and 3 others) have been doing the coding behind this theme. If there is any part you'd need to see to be able to reach a plausible solution, I'd be happy to share that with you. Thanks!

We're using UI.X as a base, I custom coded the sidebar. In theory it should work, but I think we all know how that goes.

The site URL is lakevalor.net and the theme is viewable by guests (Ryan's catcher beta).

Top Bottom