XF 1.5 Issue with node icon converting to jpeg.

Franklinhatchett

I'm looking at trying to solve this issue with my forum.

http://prnt.sc/8rtebg

We seem to be having crazy loading time on our node icons. We have changed host twice with no change. I also noticed the icons convert back to jpeg when I upload them and wanted to know why it does this? Icons should be in PNG.

I'm wanting to know how to fix these icons times as it's lagging up our forum. Hour hosting company has checked every on there and it's fine. The server byte time is 250ms on average so no issues there.

Regards

Are you using an add-on to display the node icons? They are being linked from the /data/ directory so assume it is form an add-on. Could be part of the issue.

Disable any add-ons to do with the node icons for starters and try a default style.

Are you using an add-on to display the node icons? They are being linked from the /data/ directory so assume it is form an add-on. Could be part of the issue.

Disable any add-ons to do with the node icons for starters and try a default style.

Hey, nope no addon. Well the only addon we have is the theme but icon are not loaded through a plugin or addon etc.

Then try a default style, unless for some odd reason the node icons are linked to the data directory which isn't normal. Anymore than that you'll need to contact the style author for assistance.

Top Bottom