Is This Possible

Robov99

I am looking for a forum software for a new project and I am now in the final selection between the most popular forums.

Before I spend hours reading all the docs and reading in between the lines, I would like to ask if the following features are available/ possible:

1) Automatically / default subscribed to new replies when I post something

2)Automatically / default subscribed to new replies when I reply to another post

3) Reply to post notification by email (so I get a notification in my mail of a reply, and I reply on the email and that is put in the forum)

4) Display and interact with a subforum in a different page
Ie I have a wordpress page that I want to show a subforum only (not the other forums, only the one selected)

5) Yahoo Answers functionality... select a reply on my post to mark that as the best answer (to give the replyer more credits)

6) Integrate posts on facebook walls (like buttons in posts that automatically are copied to the facebook wall of the user)
6b) when people react to that post, it is ported into the forum

7) How much spam is seen in xenforo forums? ( i read phpbb and vbulletin had quite some spam and hacks)

Thanks for your answer
Rob

1) Automatically / default subscribed to new replies when I post something

Yes.

2)Automatically / default subscribed to new replies when I reply to another post

Yes.

3) Reply to post notification by email (so I get a notification in my mail of a reply, and I reply on the email and that is put in the forum)

That is not possible in the core.

5) Yahoo Answers functionality... select a reply on my post to mark that as the best answer (to give the replyer more credits)

This would require custom development or an add-on.

7) How much spam is seen in xenforo forums? ( i read phpbb and vbulletin had quite some spam and hacks)

That really depends on how you have your anti-spam measures set up.

4) Display and interact with a subforum in a different page
Ie I have a wordpress page that I want to show a subforum only (not the other forums, only the one selected)

6) Integrate posts on facebook walls (like buttons in posts that automatically are copied to the facebook wall of the user)
6b) when people react to that post, it is ported into the forum

Top Bottom