Is there going to be any RTL languages like (Arabic) support?

Ahmed

Hi,

I'm so glad to see you back in business, Kier and Mike.
This forum looks really awesome and I like it.
But I'm wondering if there is going to be any RTL support specially (Arabic) anytime soon. If so I'll be glad to help with improving this software as much as I can with anything related to RTL language and other features.

Regards.

If I just can be sure about that, I'd be glad to run this forum in my new site that I'm going to fire up soon. the more I spend time here, the more I like this forum (despite the lack of the many features that need to be added)

To be honest, I wouldn't expect it in an initial release, though it really depends on demand... and time. :)

Mike, be sure -as I am- of this: a good forum software like this and the way it works you will have a lot of RTL customers. I know it needs time, but as you still building this forum, you really need to seriously consider adding support to RTL languages.

Mike, be sure -as I am- of this: a good forum software and the way it works you will have a lot of RTL customers. I know it needs time, but as you still building this forum, you really need to seriously consider adding support to RTL languages.

I don't think they'll never have it. It's just that right now they have milestones and goals they want to complete for the initial version 1.0 release, and until they have the basics down (what we have is nice, but they've mentioned that a number of things are still incomplete), other things will be worked on later. RTL support would be wonderful to have in an initial release, but U would understand if it was held off until 1.1, for example.

I don't think they'll never have it. It's just that right now they have milestones and goals they want to complete for the initial version 1.0 release, and until they have the basics down (what we have is nice, but they've mentioned that a number of things are still incomplete), other things will be worked on later. RTL support would be wonderful to have in an initial release, but U would understand if it was held off until 1.1, for example.

Yes, I know. I just think it is better to take it into consideration while they are still in the beginning, it's better than changing many things later just to make it compatible with RTL languages.

BTW, I've added my post that you quoted it, I added ...like this... which I forgot to type it when wrote that post.

Yes, I know. I just think it is better to take it into consideration while they are still in the beginning, it's better than changing many things later just to make it compatible with RTL languages.

BTW, I've added my post that you quoted it, I added ...like this... which I forgot to type it when wrote that post.

They way the style has been created, I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult to make it an RTL-compatible site. I'm sure they've already taken it into consideration, but implementation was pushed back in favor of getting other things up and running first.

Top Bottom