XF 2.0 Is there anyway to cancel or undo an upgrade after uploading upgrade files? "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later."

cloakfox

So I basicly messed up and uploaded upgrade contents/files of the xenforo 2.1 beta into my root directory. After realising I uploaded the wrong files I went ahead and uploaded the files of the 2.0.11 upgrade, hoping it would overwrite them all.

Now I guess it didn't do that..

I was wondering if there is anway to restore normal functionality to my forums, because currently my forums are stuck with this message:
pgO5dtB.png

And I can't properly upgrade either because of this:
wyrVJuZ.png

I've made a backup of the files and sql database after uploading the 2.1 beta files. (Because it's highly suggested I should make one, since it's a beta. to bad it only shows this after uploading all of the contents)

I then ofcourse came to my senses, and realised I had a ton of addons running that are probably not going to run well after that upgrade. So decided to just upgrade to 2.0.11. Wich ended me up in this situation.

I hope the community can help me out with this,

Thanks,

Would a fresh install work, using a blank database, add the add-ons you had, and once complete import your current database overwriting the (blank) database?

I'm no expert on this, there's others far more experienced than I

Would a fresh install work, using a blank database, add the add-ons you had, and once complete import your current database overwriting the (blank) database?

I'm no expert on this, there's others far more experienced than I
Thanks, im kind of more interested in finding out if something is possible without needing doing that.

I doubt it unless you've got a previous backup of your files you can use as from what I understand there are many changed files and new files within 2.1

Top Bottom