XF 1.2 Is there an email sent out when someone registers? (manual approval)

bobs409

Due to spamming, I have my forum set to manually approve all new registrations.

The only problem is I often get an email from the person saying they can't post. (prior to me approving them)

Is there an email that is sent out? If so, can I reword it so they better understand that I have to manually accept them first. Either they aren't getting an email explaining this or it's poorly written?

Thanks,

Bob

No, you will need an add-on to send you an email of new registrations.

An email should be sent to the user, but I do not know the phrase name that is used (off the top of my head).

thanks_for_registering_registration_must_be_approved <- This phrase should be shown to them upon registration. As far as I see, they will (only?) receive an Email as soon as you have activated them.

Edit: your_email_has_been_confirmed_registration_must_be_approved is probably send to them via email.

thanks_for_registering_registration_must_be_approved <- This phrase should be shown to them upon registration. As far as I see, they will (only?) receive an Email as soon as you have activated them.

Edit: your_email_has_been_confirmed_registration_must_be_approved is probably send to them via email.

Thank you. :) I did find that phrase and re-worded the message so hopefully that will help.

Top Bottom