XF 2.0 Is there a way to bump topics without posting in them?

Calamity

Is there a way to bump topics without posting in them?

I want to push them to the top without posting in them, preferably multiple at a time.

I hope that XF considers making thread bumping a standard feature in XF2, limited by usergroup, of course. We (Admins) used it a lot on our old vB site to keep the more intelligent/important postings near the top for a bit longer.

Niro... thanks much! I knew about that one, but have never been able to purchase it.

I tried to purchase it again today, but the site is in Vietnamese, and even using translation software I was unable to make the purchase. Clicked on "Check out", then a registration window popped up with login with facebook or google+ options, and I received an error when I tried to login with facebook.

Just reading the discussion thread, support seems pretty weak also. The developer seems to ignore questions that aren't glitch related and is slow to respond to those too. SO as leery about it as I am, I still tried to purchase it as the addon is exactly what I need..

If someone else develops this addon and calls it "Bump thread" or similar, I think that that developer would do rather well with it.

I tried to purchase it again today, but the site is in Vietnamese, and even using translation software I was unable to make the purchase. Clicked on "Check out", then a registration window popped up with login with facebook or google+ options, and I received an error when I tried to login with facebook.
There is a pop up on the right where you can change to English but even then you can't just 'register' an account like normally, just the FB or gppgle plus options. Best to stay clear i'd say...

Top Bottom