Is there a way in a thread to :

WCFA

Is there a way in a new forum thread to keep it from showing up on the new threads lists?( not new posts)
I have a few staff members who post in certain threads and the end up blanketing the new threads list.
So then other members whom post are wiped out quickly and no one sees their new thread.

I saw setting were I can keep a forum from adding to the members posts count, but not from showing in the list of new threads.

I tried to be as clear as I can any ideas ?

Thanks

ACP >Applications > Node Tree

Click on a forum name
Click on the Forum Options tab
Untick Include threads from this forum when users click "New Posts"

Hi,
Thank you for the response. I do have that box unchecked yet new threads show up in the threads list still .
I was hoping there was another setting I was missing as they still show up !
I find sometimes the setting do not do what they should like with this, shouldnt be there but it is :(

Last edited:
Just read your posts again and you say "new threads list" rather than "new posts". There isn't a "new threads" list in the core XenForo software. If you have this, it is an add-on, for which you should post for support in the add-on discussion thread.

Hi there,
Yes you are right it was a add on, I guess I was thinking new threads notice would also be built in to XF.
But yes thats what I was asking... I doubt the add on people have this option as to a add on it would seem redundant to
have an addon you could make not show up LOL I may just add the new post addon and remove this one.
Thank you appreciate the help.

Top Bottom