XF 1.5 Is there a Warning Count Ban Threshold somehow?

Alpha1

A very useful feature that we had on vbulletin is a ban threshold for the number of warnings received. This proved to be very effective in preventing members to fly under the radar and never meet the points ban threshold.
Is there any way to add this in xenforo? By core function or by addon?

This is not about warning points. Its about how often a warning is received. Example:
User A has received 10 warnings of 0 points each, so the total points is still zero.

I want to be able to give bans to users without points, but with many warnings.
This was possible in vbulletin, but I know now that it is not possible in xenforo. It will require an addon.

This is not about warning points. Its about how often a warning is received. Example:
User A has received 10 warnings of 0 points each, so the total points is still zero.

I want to be able to give bans to users without points, but with many warnings.
This was possible in vbulletin, but I know now that it is not possible in xenforo. It will require an addon.

Are you sure that was available in VB? You've got me doubting myself now, but it doesn't sound right. It was the same I thought, certain warnings have infraction points, and VB used those points as the condition for bans. You weren't using a mod on VB for it?

Top Bottom