1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is the Media Gallery addon worth it?

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Appledevdude, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Appledevdude

Appledevdude Member

I have seriously considered purchasing the media addon, but I have a few questions about it. Would it be worth it for a smaller gaming community, with minimal users?

The price isn't bad, but with my current financial state I don't know if I should buy it. For those of you with the addon, what do you think of it?

2. duderuud

duderuud Active Member

That depends, do you need to store and show a lot of media? That should answer your question ;)

3. Appledevdude

Appledevdude Member

Lol, not really xD More for the players, which I think they'd like.

4. gavpeds

gavpeds Active Member

To be fair its a great adon but you need to know if members will actually use it. Our members ranted about how if would be great etc but actually use it very little at all.

gfc likes this.
  5. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Mine is a small gaming community and we use it. It's a good place for gaming videos without having to create lots of threads for them.

Steve F and Bionic Rooster like this.
  6. DaiAku

DaiAku Active Member

Our community (gaming, films, tv) uses it as well. Easy to use and configure - very stable. Excellent overall.

Bionic Rooster likes this.
  7. story of my life :D