Is it possible too?

testernl

Hi,

I have a few questions.

-Is it possible to use real names instead of usernames to give it a more professional look since I am
in the B2B scene?
-Can I moderate profile pictures so I can review if members use a real picture?
-Can I set it that people can post quote requests inside a forum but only paid members can reply to them?

Thanks!

You can specify that real names are used and force a first name last name format, but there is no way of verifying that it's an actual name.

It isn't possible to apply moderation to just profile images - it would be for all content.
You could though prevent posting until a moderated image was approved.

Yes, it's possible to limit who can post threads or replies in specific forums.

You can specify that real names are used and force a first name last name format, but there is no way of verifying that it's an actual name.

It isn't possible to apply moderation to just profile images - it would be for all content.
You could though prevent posting until a moderated image was approved.

Yes, it's possible to limit who can post threads or replies in specific forums.

I guess for question to I can also add the text: Real profile photo must be used right?

I understand but sites like facebook deal with the same problem so i'll accept that since you can simply validate it with linkedin or something if it seems suspicious.

And for the last question you answered, say that I would make a quote request subforum, can I set certain fields which users need to answer so every quote request looks neat and organized in the same manner?

And can I remove the options to use text coloring and the use of font sizing and emoticons?

You can use thread fields to require specific information but you can't control the post content or layout.

Emoticons and smilies can be disabled.
Custom CSS can be used to force the text style and the buttons can be removed from the editor.

Top Bottom