Is it possible to install Trial version on my dedicated server before purchase?

kibi

According to FAQ I've tested PHP and MySQL compatibility successfully.
I want to install XenForo forum and my dedicated server before purchase and test it (1 week , for example)
Is it possible to organize this ?

We don't offer a money back guarantee, no

If in doubt, I would recommend trialling the demo and then asking any questions you may have here or in a ticket.

Well, you hardware and software for demo is not the same for my dedicated server :(
I've got only this after testing:
----------
XenForo System Requirements Test
Requirements Met
Your server meets all of XenForo's PHP requirements.
---phpinfo-------
MysqlI Support enabled
Client API library version 5.1.71

How about Gdlib versions, Apache conf file? How to test it before purchase ?

The simple answer is you can't test it on your own server without purchasing it.

If you have a standard set up then there should be no problem.
There are thousands of installations on all different kinds of servers, without issue.

If in the unlikely event that you are unable to get it working, even with our assistance, then we do have a reasonable refund policy.

Well, you hardware and software for demo is not the same for my dedicated server :(
I've got only this after testing:
----------
XenForo System Requirements Test
Requirements Met
Your server meets all of XenForo's PHP requirements.
---phpinfo-------
MysqlI Support enabled
Client API library version 5.1.71

How about Gdlib versions, Apache conf file? How to test it before purchase ?
I don't understand what your concerns would be, if your missing any prerequisites you can just install them... unless your dedicated is from the 90's you shouldn't have any issues lol.

I remember asking the exact same question. It would be useful to have a test version you can install on your own server.

But in the end I just took the risk and bought a licence (or two) anyway.

As long as your server is reporting itself correctly to the test script then you already meet all of the requirements. Try not to worry - you've an entire world of support right here should anything go wrong (not likely) or you need help (more likely).

Welcome to the wonderful world of xenForo!

Top Bottom