Add-on Is it possible to have a twitter RSS feed post tweets in an existing thread?

Lone Wolf

I've been having a look around XenForo and I cant find an addon that does this. This is what I'm looking for...

Say for example you have a sports/events website. And for each game/event there is a game/event thread.

No say there is a twitter account or feed which will post related tweets during the match or event.

I would like to be able to set an RSS twitter feed that posts tweets from the twitter event/game feed as posts in the pre specified game/event thread. I think a lot of users would find this useful.

The closest thing I found was Same Thread Feed by @Daniel Hood but it's not what I need. Although I guess it could be developed for that purpose.

I can afford to fund a whole addon being developed but I'd be happy to pay $10-$20 for an addon that has that functionality, I'm sure many users would.

I like the idea, curious if there's much more interest in this from others though. Also I assume you meant "Can't afford" not "can afford"?

Thanks Ozzy. I've used this addon for a while, and it's brilliant - but I'm looking for an addon that natively posts twitter tweets from an @ handle straight to a thread as posts. I've generated an rss feed now with another site that 'pipes' the tweets in, but there are limits.

Thanks Ozzy. I've used this addon for a while, and it's brilliant - but I'm looking for an addon that natively posts twitter tweets from an @ handle straight to a thread as posts. I've generated an rss feed now with another site that 'pipes' the tweets in, but there are limits.
What is that website?

Top Bottom