is it possible to have a bridge with laravel 4.x ?!

TBDragon

hi every one

i was thinking of making a small script with laravel 4.x
and need to use some feature of xf like login and also to show some threads or node inside my laravel script
and also show some posts and codes from my laravel in XF
is that possible ?!

if yes
plz give me some hint to start with

if no then i will see if i can learn more and more to develop my own plugins with XF

If you are writing a small script, then it may be better to just rely on XenForo's own system.

hmmm i think of that and do some of them that way
but i like to do some apps on lara which take some post from XF and show them in the way i want to be shown
+
what i work on now its CMS so i think its hard for me to build it on XF system as i need more experience but in laravel will be not that difficult and i just need to make sort of connection between them

i know there is wp and some cms out there and there is some bridge for them

but i need to do something my self ^_^

hmmm i think of that and do some of them that way
but i like to do some apps on lara which take some post from XF and show them in the way i want to be shown
+
what i work on now its CMS so i think its hard for me to build it on XF system as i need more experience but in laravel will be not that difficult and i just need to make sort of connection between them

i know there is wp and some cms out there and there is some bridge for them

but i need to do something my self ^_^
If the system is XF-Centric, then obviously it would be advantageous to use what you already have rather than blending in foreign parts.

Top Bottom