IPB Converter

Iestyn

Just wondering if there is a converter that will allow me to convert from IPB 3.1.2 to Xenforo? I've had a look around the forums but I can't see anything, plus it's proving quite annoying as I'm on my iPhone 4 lol. Also do Xenforo convert for a small fee? Or are we alone when it comes to converting?

Just wondering if there is a converter that will allow me to convert from IPB 3.1.2 to Xenforo? I've had a look around the forums but I can't see anything, plus it's proving quite annoying as I'm on my iPhone 4 lol.

Right now the only official importer is for vB3. There are a couple of unofficial importers but none for IPB. I am sure there will eventually be an IPB importer. In the meantime some people are doing double imports using vB as an intermediate.

Also do Xenforo convert for a small fee? Or are we alone when it comes to converting?

No such services have been announced yet. You likely won't see services like that until the gold release. Of course you can always post on the forum if you have any trouble with the import. You aren't alone. ;)

Top Bottom