iPad accessories (keyboards, cases, etc.)

I purchased my iPad 2 at WalMart. But it comes with the same stuff.
I just looked the iPad up on http://www.apple.com/ipad/specs/
  • iPad
  • Dock Connector to USB Cable
  • 10W USB Power Adapter***
  • Documentation

I did see that...but I had the impression that iPads not ordered from Apple didn't have them (and Grant said he didn't get one), so I'm looking for that info on other sites.

On another note, I just happened to come across a XenForo forum while searching--yay! :D

I did see that...but I had the impression that iPads not ordered from Apple didn't have them (and Grant said he didn't get one), so I'm looking for that info on other sites.

On another note, I just happened to come across a XenForo forum while searching--yay! :D

I purchased mine from WalMart and it came with the adapter, usb sync cord, and documentation.
They also have smart covers at WalMart, cheaper than the Apple store.

Went ahead and ordered the bundle with the 9-in-1 kit from Walmart. Now I just have to wait until the 14th to get it (which is the estimated arrival date, but even if it comes earlier, I won't get it until then since I'll be at school and it's coming to the Walmart at home :P)! Thanks for your input!

I have a dozen Mac accessories but the one I am using the most right now is iMainGo (I’m lucky, I work with them) - it’s a solid speaker system with big sound, plus it protects your device. I love the duality of having a case that is also a speaker system. Check it out on Amazon (where there are also some pretty great reviews): http://amzn.to/ritvtj. Have fun and good luck with your new iPad! I love mine!

and which one might that be? :)

I purchased a smart cover off of eBay for $22, and love it.
I also purchase a Targus Bluetooth keyboard from Staples office supply for $59.
I use a standard laptop case which both my iPad, the keyboard, and other accessories fit into, and I'm good to go.

The keyboard works great. But I find myself using the touch keyboard on the iPad more (built in autocorrect).

BTW, I can just about guarantee that you won't use half the items in that bundle.

Top Bottom