XF 1.1 Ip Address 0.0.0.0

Adam Howard

Well this is interesting....

Screenshot from 2012-08-24 18:49:52.webp

I don't even know what I should be asking.... I've needlessly banned the IP though.

The IP address of 0.0.0.0 is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Internets. It is the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite sincerest efforts is virtually impossible to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control.

The IP address of 0.0.0.0 is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the Internets. It is the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite sincerest efforts is virtually impossible to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control.
You have any idea how much that sounds like a line from The Matrix? :p (Just saying)

Reactions: Dan
:) Yea. I got it from here.;)
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0000770/quotes

Neo: Why am I here?
The Architect: Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here.
Neo: You haven't answered my question.
The Architect: Quite right. Interesting. That was quicker than the others.

Top Bottom