Introduction:Hello,I'm from the gamevial community.

C.L.

This forum looks alot like the gamevial community,just different colors.I figured I'd sign up here so I can post comments,interact,and ask(maybe a few)questions about some stuff. There was some drama going on in the gamevial forums(maybe a little flaming)but it has stopped now. At least I can get a new start here. I might not be as active here because I have some stuff to do elsewhere. (My last thread I made about me in the gamevial community seemed to have been deleted.I don't know why -I did mention some stuff like having more than one account on there and some hoodlum- but it's not bashing competitors or anything like that! If this one gets deleted,I won't really feel welcome here.)

This is a support forum for XenForo license holders so nothing to do with the other forum you are a member of.

This is a support forum for XenForo license holders so nothing to do with the other forum you are a member of.
Are you saying the 'Off Topic' forum is not the right forum to post this? If not,where is the right forum to post introductions?

Are you saying the 'Off Topic' forum is not the right forum to post this? If not,where is the right forum to post introductions?
I don't think there's a problem with the location of an introduction post. I think @Brogan is more or less just pointing out that you might not be in the type of community you think you are. This forum is actually not associated with the gamevial community in any way. They (gamevial), I'm assuming, just use the same software (XenForo).

This community is actually just a support forum for their (XenForo's) product. If you're interested in running a forum and using this software then welcome. Tell us more about the site you're running or considering running. Just want to make sure you're in the right place.

I have a question about my trophy points here in this community. There's a trophy point called 'First Message.' I posted this thread and I haven't gotten the trophy point yet. (In gamevial,If you're new there and you post your first comment,or thread,you get that trophy point.) Why did I not get it yet? Is there a forum where I can ask questions about this community?

If you notice, your post count is 0. That's because the Off Topic area doesn't count towards stats. Therefore the trophy system does not recognize this as your first message.

General Discussion: https://xenforo.com/community/forums/general-xenforo-discussion-and-feedback.45/ - place where you can discuss XenForo's features and give feedback.

Pre-Sale Questions: https://xenforo.com/community/forums/xenforo-pre-sales-questions.5/ - if you're considering buying and using the software you can ask your questions here.

Top Bottom