Intrepid

Intrepid 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Mike Creuzer updated Intrepid with a new update entry:

Huge Update

Hi all,

We'd like to apologize for the time it took to get this update out. Due to the nature of how we've done releases in the past, we got stuck in a backlog of UI.X bugs that we were not content with releasing. We wanted to wait until we got all the issues knocked out. So here we are. All bugs reported to us have been addressed!We did the very best we could to make this as stable a release as possible, but very important that you:
  • TEST ON A DEMO SITE FIRST BEFORE UPGRADING...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Mike and thanks for the update. Since I simply cannot test on a demo site, there's something I've to be aware before upgrading? All my mods are done in a child style so I'm not worried about them.

Thanks!
I recommend testing first. Some how some way and there are many ways :P

But it is a huge redesign, we cleaned it up a lot, it looks immaculate :)

i tried to install UI.X addon but it keep telling me

"The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again."

I have uploaded the "upload" folder to the xenforo root directory. is there anything else needed?

i tried to install UI.X addon but it keep telling me

"The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again."

I have uploaded the "upload" folder to the xenforo root directory. is there anything else needed?

I did finally get it installed, but I have to manually fix some permission.

The next issue I see is that when I tried to change property via AD Styler, whatever I change doesn't take any effect.

eg. I tried to change the sidebar to sticky, nothing happens.
eg2. I also noticed the footer setting has a few columns in it, yet I don't see any of those.

anyone has any ideas how to solve this? Does the template need to be regenerated? Is it not automatic?

i seem to have turned on these template debugging. any idea how to turn them off?

Template: ad_above_top_breadcrumb

@Mike Creuzer
I have a quick question regarding the rocket image/svg in the welcome block.

Where can I find the code containing the rocket image/svg?

I am attempting to replace it with a picture of Steve from the Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition cover art, but I can not find any documentation regarding the location of this image and how to change it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

The next issue I see is that when I tried to change property via AD Styler, whatever I change doesn't take any effect.

Intrepid does not support the AD Styler at this time. Not all our themes do, we put it in the framework for the ones that do.

i seem to have turned on these template debugging. any idea how to turn them off?

Template: ad_above_top_breadcrumb

Im not sure I understand the issue, my apologies.

@Mike Creuzer
I have a quick question regarding the rocket image/svg in the welcome block.

Where can I find the code containing the rocket image/svg?

I am attempting to replace it with a picture of Steve from the Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition cover art, but I can not find any documentation regarding the location of this image and how to change it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi there, you can find that image in the welcome block section style property group. :)

Intrepid does not support the AD Styler at this time. Not all our themes do, we put it in the framework for the ones that do.

Im not sure I understand the issue, my apologies.

Hi there, you can find that image in the welcome block section style property group. :)
Thank you very much, that was a very quick reply. :)

The true question is. It's possible to change the font used with another Google Font? I like the one you've used but I'd like to test with something other...

The true question is. It's possible to change the font used with another Google Font? I like the one you've used but I'd like to test with something other...

I believe the font that was used previously was having rendering issues with some OS/Browser combinations. You can change them back to what they were in Style Properties -> UI.X Typography :)

Jake

Sorry for the message flow. I've noticed now that in your demo site you're using PT Sans so why I'm using Sans Serif?

Sans Serif is a general categorization for fonts, not a font itsself. Intrepid ships using the PT Sans font with a fallback to the Operating System's default sans serif font. What OS/Browser are you using? And, could you provide a link to your site?

Top Bottom