Intrepid

Intrepid 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I really don't know what are you saying, sorry. I've recently installed another addon called threadmarks and it worked perfectly. Are you telling that this is a coding problem of Andy's addon?

Works perfectly on Intrepid?

Its not @AndyB 's fault, its just the fact that different themes edit different areas of code, its impossible to make every add-on work with every theme. That said, UI.X is a powerful yet extremely well organized framework. There is most likely an easy solution to every add-on to make sure it does work with UI.X but it might be a lot to ask of an add-on developer, especially since most are very busy. But that is likely the necessary solution here.

Works perfectly on Intrepid?
Mike, as you know I've a child theme where I've done all the mods but, to test, I've enabled Intrepid stock and the addon doesn't show neither here so the problem is not my mods but a sort of incompatibility among Intrepid and Bookmark from AndyB. That's why I'm asking for your help. As said, I've another addon called Threadmark that is similar to Bookmark, and this one put a link under each post and a link in the user menu. Threadmark works but Bookmark doesn't...

Yes thats correct. My post is still valid. One of us has to fix the issue. I would do it if I was doing something syntactically incorrect. Im open to discussing it with the developer :)

Mike, I've verified in the Bookmark's thread that another theme from pixelexit work with Bookmark so it's definitely a problem from your framework probably. I've opened a ticket, let me know thanks...

Mike, I've verified in the Bookmark's thread that another theme from pixelexit work with Bookmark so it's definitely a problem from your framework probably. I've opened a ticket, let me know thanks...
ETA: I looked at it, I think its something that has to do with tabbing O_o

Last edited:
@Mike Creuzer some of my members have noticed that the little envelope that show that threre's a new PC, doesn't show off too much as you may see here

Schermata 2015-02-02 alle 14.58.50.webp

There's a way to make the counter red as the default style? Maybe putting something in the extra.css.

AD styler doesn't work properly in the navigation. weird logo and navigation background stays pink when changing layouts and looks not good in the theme.ad styler bug.webp

Aslo the navigation tabs bacground menu changes color instead of the text

It seems that upgrading to 1.4.5 solved the problem. Maybe you've to alert the users that they've to install 1.4.5 befor doing the upgrade of UI.X or Intrepid...

@Mike Creuzer I've noticed that after the upgrade all the submenu are not shown when you scroll the page. Only the menubar is shown like you may see here

Schermata 2015-02-21 alle 17.14.57.webp

how can I restore the previous settings where, under the sticky menubar there was the other options of the menu?

Just to be more clear, I mean the one here where you see Search Forums and Recent Posts...

Schermata 2015-02-21 alle 17.33.51.webp

Thanks!

Last edited:
It seems that upgrading to 1.4.5 solved the problem. Maybe you've to alert the users that they've to install 1.4.5 befor doing the upgrade of UI.X or Intrepid...

Yes Ill try and make this more clear in the documentation :)

@Mike Creuzer I've noticed that after the upgrade all the submenu are not shown when you scroll the page. Only the menubar is shown like you may see here

View attachment 99071

how can I restore the previous settings where, under the sticky menubar there was the other options of the menu?

Just to be more clear, I mean the one here where you see Search Forums and Recent Posts...

View attachment 99076

Thanks!

Does it disappear after you scroll a bit more?

As soon as I scroll it disappear. If you want to try http://forum.kog.it. I'm not able to find a setting that restore the normal behaviour...
So do you want to have the tablinks (submenu) or no? This is desired behavior what you are experiencing. If you want to always have it., just disable the remove tablinks when sticky setting under Ui.X Navigation style properties.

Top Bottom