1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Internet Brands is suing Google

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adam Howard, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

OK, I thought it was very stupid of them to go after XenForo. Not just because I believe they're wrong, but the long term public relations damage alone they'll have to dig themselves out of... Assuming so if they can even make out. Nothing hurts a company more than bad press and bad word of mouth.

But whoever is running the show over there.... Clearly is missing a few screws if they really think they have any grounds to take on Google. :rolleyes:

They're going to get crushed under the sure weight of that company, never mind the bad press or poor word of mouth. o_O

Alien, dieketzer, Trombones13 and 5 others like this.
  2. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

I must applaud the author of the article on the link: Very good article, reads fast, enough details and yet not boring.
    Definitely worth a read!

But on the other hand, suing Google is like going to buy your coffin :O
    TheVisitors likes this.
  3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Unbelievable! You'd think that they had enough bad press with the xF lawsuit. :(

At least the good thing will be that the focus will be off of xF and maybe they'll simply drop the efforts on this side :)
    TheVisitors likes this.
  4. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

TheVisitors likes this.
  5. whyweprotest

whyweprotest Well-Known Member

This is SCO vs IBM all over again, rest well IB.
    TheVisitors likes this.
  6. mrGTB

mrGTB Well-Known Member

Oh Dear! I see it's now posted on the BBC News website.
    TheVisitors likes this.
  7. erich37

erich37 Well-Known Member

this Joke is not good.
  8. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

The funniest part is, IT'S ACTUALLY BELIEVABLE! Now that says something about Internet Brand's already damaged reputation! LOL!!!
    ManagerJosh, erich37 and TheVisitors like this.