Internet Brands claims against XenForo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you PM me an image of his usergroup? i cannot see.
Me neither ;) But he states that if he logs out the site (xenforo.org) is really speedy and when he logs back in he's seeing unusual page loading delays, blank pages and other mishaps. That doesn't make sense if your internet is bad. Sounds a lot like the Miserable Users mod which is really popular over @ vb.org.

Anyway. :) Paul's entitled to his own opinion, just as you and I.
Apparently not.

Lets see, if I log in, it takes about 10+ seconds before a page starts to load, plus the odd blank.
If I log out, it magically returns to normal. Sound familiar ... yes, its a feature called Miserable Users.
Im sure some will find it very amusing, and if the site owners have a better explanation for this sudden behavior, then I'll gladly apologise, otherwise it seems that this "professional" site is actually being very childish.

Apparently not.

Lets see, if I log in, it takes about 10+ seconds before a page starts to load, plus the odd blank.
If I log out, it magically returns to normal. Sound familiar ... yes, its a feature called Miserable Users.
Im sure some will find it very amusing, and if the site owners have a better explanation for this sudden behavior, then I'll gladly apologise, otherwise it seems that this "professional" site is actually being very childish.
Proof? Another assumption by the Paul M.

Apparently not.

What I said I said as Floris - just another user. I am not staff here; feel free to take up a dispute with them, lol.
Has it perhaps occured to you that the way you post on this site provokes people to not take you that seriously anymore? I dunno what usergroup you're in, sorry to hear that the author of an idea like miserable users is perhaps in a usergroup that discourages the experience of posting. but hey ho.

Google sometimes loads slow for me, do they have a miserable users hack? I guess i've been bad since i once searched for bing on their search engine and they added me to the miserable users group.
Apparently not.

Maybe it's just me, but if I didn't have any actual proof of this, I may ask a mod here to investigate instead of just posting I was gagged by XF all over the internet.

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom