XF 1.3 Internal Server Error

Jeanz

Hi!

I have been getting Internal Server Error around my site, up until now it seemed random where it would show, but right now there is a problem with viewing a thread. I've searched around the internet, and found my way to the error log, and these are the errors I've recieved:

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/suhosin.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20100525/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

They look alike, but are slightly different on the filename. Any ideas?
My host is HostMantis.com if that helps.

The error messages pretty much states whats wrong, those extensions arn't loading as they arn't where they should be.

However if the problem is only occurring when you try to view a thread, I would suggest the problem is elsewhere.

I have also tried getting the error while in the admin panel, I think it was while editing phrases. But also at other random times.
Do you know how I can fix it?

If its an intermittent problem, the only way is to watch the server error logs and see what specific error is being generated at the time the error occurs.

I'm not sure what the issue is, I think it had something to do with the title on the thread. It might be because I previously had a thread with the same title, because when I create a thread with a different title there is no problem. So hopefully it stays that way.

But this is the exact error that showed when trying to view the thread:

[21-Jun-2014 09:55:53 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jun-2014 09:55:53 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Both errors happen at the same time.

There was only text. I copied that to a different thread with a different title without problems. So I assume the title must have been the problem, but I didn't have anything besides regular letters in the title, so I don't really see why.

I'm still getting this error:
[21-Jun-2014 09:55:53 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/ffmpeg.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
[21-Jun-2014 09:55:53 America/Chicago] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so' - /usr/local/lib/php/extensions/no-debug-non-zts-20090626/timezonedb.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

I feel like it's random where it happens, but once it happens it wont go away from the specific page where it happens.
Right now it happens when trying to update permissions for a forum, writing a reply to a thread and sometimes when I update phrases.

I really need this fixed, does anyone know what do to? :(

Can it have something do to with the PHP version? My host is using 5.3, but I can change it up to 5.6. Not sure if that could have anything to do with it?

A temporary fix is to remove or rename the .ini files for those extensions, usually found in /etc/php.d - this will stop them from being loaded. You need to reinstall those extensions for the correct version of your PHP installation.

I contacted my host and they said my permissions where too high and would cause problems due to them using suPHP. And they also disabled something called a "Suhosin module", I don't know what it is, but my errors are gone now! :D

Top Bottom