XF 1.1 Internal Server Error

Silvan

I'm a bit confused about this problem that's cropping up on my forum. When I go to certain random sections in the forum, i.e. the 4th page in a forum, it brings up an internal server error. It keeps doing that, until a new thread is posted, at which point the same will happen on a different part of the site.

I thought it was something to do with the caching, but when I clear that out, the problem is still there.

I don't quite understand this problem, is it to do with XenForo or is it a server problem? And if the latter, what do I ask my hosts to look into for me (I'm a bit clueless when it comes to server settings).

Screen Shot 2012-09-02 at 10.01.49.webp

That's a server error. Unfortunately it's not specific. It could be anything. You would have to pull the logs on the server to find a more detailed error message. Or you can try to find a trigger. For example, I have seen some servers that fall over when the URL contains a specific word. Maybe it's only happening with URLs containing something specific? But more generally, contact your host.

Top Bottom