Other Integrate Forums into the Resource-Manager

erich37

Integrate Forums into the Resource-Manager:

I am wondering if anyone is up to the idea of integrating the Forums directly into the Resource-Manager (RM) and having the Resource-Manager located at the Homepage.

All "Forum-Nodes" and the Forum itself needs to be fully integrated into the Resource-Manager.

Some of the "Forum-Sidebar elements" could to be also located at the left, just underneath the Categories-block and showing-up only when user is browsing in "Forum-mode".
However, it should be also possible to position all "RM-Sidebar elements" at the right-hand-side.

This is how it needs to work:
If your "Categories" in the RM are the same as your "Forum-Nodes", then you could browse the Forum-Nodes by clicking onto the "Categories" of the "Resource-Manager" at the left.
This also needs to work smoothly if the "RM-Categories" are different to the "Forum-Categories" (Forum-Nodes).

Please see mockup for further explanation of what I am looking for.

Many thanks!

forum-inside-rm.gif

:)

Integrate Forums into the Resource-Manager:

I am wondering if anyone is up to the idea of integrating the Forums directly into the Resource-Manager (RM) and having the Resource-Manager located at the Homepage.

All "Forum-Nodes" and the Forum itself needs to be fully integrated into the Resource-Manager.

Some of the "Forum-Sidebar elements" could to be also located at the left, just underneath the Categories-block and showing-up only when user is browsing in "Forum-mode".
However, it should be also possible to position all "RM-Sidebar elements" at the right-hand-side.

This is how it needs to work:
If your "Categories" in the RM are the same as your "Forum-Nodes", then you could browse the Forum-Nodes by clicking onto the "Categories" of the "Resource-Manager" at the left.
This also needs to work smoothly if the "RM-Categories" are different to the "Forum-Categories" (Forum-Nodes).

Please see mockup for further explanation of what I am looking for.

Many thanks!

View attachment 42144

:)

I actually might have a way of making this work...I'll get back to you on this.

Top Bottom