XF 1.2 Installing 1.2.0, Server Error

Dowsey

String could not be parsed as XML

1. SimpleXMLElement->__construct() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 0
  2. XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/Deferred/ImportMasterData.php at line 26
  3. XenForo_Deferred_ImportMasterData->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 61
  4. XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 197
  5. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 320
  6. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 254
  7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runByUniqueKey() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Abstract.php at line 34
  8. XenForo_Install_Controller_Abstract->_manualDeferredRunner() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 221
  9. XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /hermes/bosoraweb121/b1232/dom.saucevillenet/sauceville.net-redirect/install/index.php at line18
Hey.

Today we decided to completely restart our forums.

We wiped everything, and then proceeded to reinstall.

During the installation, we always run into this error.

We've created new databases, but can't seem to get around the error.

Thanks for your support,

-Joshua

Last edited:
Have you attempted to reupload the files? It looks like one of your XML files may have uploaded incorrectly.

Hello, I help with the web development and management of SauceVille. I have attempted uploading the files 4 different times. I've received this full error as well as just "String could not be parsed as XML" with no further information. We're going to attempt to re-download new files, and upload them again and see if we have any luck. Thanks for the speedy reply!

-James

Are you able to restart Apache and clear any caches you have on the server (xCache, MemCache, etc.)?

When checking our web cashe control tool it is saying we aren't casheing anything. We are currently sending a ticket requesting a reset of Apache to see if that may resolve the problem, though it may take a while for the ticket to be answered.

Top Bottom