XF 1.1 'Insert Image' popup won't display correctly

Trigger

Hello,

Just thought I'd ask here, see if anyone else has come across this.

For some reason in the past few days, the 'insert image' popup won't show up properly, it appears as a box, but quickly collapses into just its border.

trig-ApO6y.png

I've tried flushing my cache (xcache) and disabling it completely, neither has worked.

The file checker says all files are present and correct.

The only mods I have installed right now are XenFacil Spoiler and Template Modification System. However, none of these have been changed since I installed them about 3-4 months ago.

EDIT: Just tried removing TMS, still nothing.

EDIT 2: Oddly, it works fine in Internet Explorer, just not Chrome. Yet Chrome is fine with the same feature here. I've tried flushing my own dns but that's not helped.

Do you have the same problem on this forum (xenforo.com)? If not then it must be an addon or other customization which requires you to troubleshoot. Try disabling your addons, and try the default style.

Do you have the same problem on this forum (xenforo.com)? If not then it must be an addon or other customization which requires you to troubleshoot. Try disabling your addons, and try the default style.

Other XenForo forums work fine, I've dug into the HTML/CSS and found that the popup does actually load, however the body tag of the embdedded iframe page which contains the url input box and submit button is given a display: none; value.

Could this be a javascript issue, not toggling or targeting correctly?

I've tried removing all addons and switching to the default theme, but to no avail.

It seems weird that the issue is only affecting Chrome users, and has only been doing so for a few days. No changes to the forum have been made in weeks.

EDIT: Well, after a week of not working for Chrome users, it seems to have suddenly decided to play ball again.

Top Bottom