Implemented  Inline Edit Box (revisiting height)

Shelley

I've been doing some edits on my localhost with the inline edit box mainly styling it to my preference. But I thought everytime I want to edit a message I have to look for a little while to find that edit, correct that typo etc. My proposal is to extend the height (not width) to give the editing inline container overlay more text space which I feel gives a level of comfort and freedom to this excellent feature.

There's still a few niggles I've yet to fix on my localhost but I'm sure (pending the suggestion is accepted/welcomed) I feel this could be a great addition to this feature.

Below) is what I've done so far to give you some idea on how it looks. Ignore the styling I'm still working with that and that isn't part of the suggestion although a narrower border 10px or 15px (as set in the screenshot) on the inline edit container would look better imo set at a radius of 10px.

inline_edit_box.webp

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm for this too. Maybe if the inline edit box windows had a resizing option (hold and resize at the right bottom of the editor)

Moved to implemented as requested by the OP due to the height being changed for the next release.

As a consequence of changing the height, when switching to the BB Code editor, the editor window drastically reduces in height to 6 rows.

Top Bottom