ink'd forums

Yay or Nay?

• YAAAAAY

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • NAY

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
But I notice your forum is loading lil slower than any other xf forums available out there.. Why is that?

Haven't had anyone else say that. Server is in the US. If you're in madrid that might have an impact. Browser might have an impact as well as your connection and whether or not you have anything downloading/uploading in the background.

Anyone else experiencing slow load times on my forum?

PS I do use a 4ghz shared hosting, but this is hardly a peak time for bandwidth, so I doubt thats the issue.

No, I live in Toronto. and there is been no activity so far. Other forums loads up fine. Well its not that slow its just slower than other xf forums.
I think its something with additional scripts you are using, because Firefox status bar it says loading twitter, gravatar etc etc.

I think this idea could work. (y)
inkd would be the monetizing vehicle for web comics.
like the itunes for web comics.
You just need to hit on the right web comic !

Ink'd is my brainchild along with the help of my friend Benedict Jones who's into business design.
This is a bit amateur.
If you want to fund your project with kickstarter, you'll want to sanitize these type of amateur comments.
Everyone knows it is your idea.
Portraying yourself as a brainiac making brainy things won't endear you to the kickstarter crowd.

I think this idea could work. (y)
inkd would be the monetizing vehicle for web comics.
like the itunes for web comics.
You just need to hit on the right web comic !

This is a bit amateur.
If you want to fund your project with kickstarter, you'll want to sanitize these type of amateur comments.
Everyone knows it is your idea.
Portraying yourself as a brainiac making brainy things won't endear you to the kickstarter crowd.

"brainchild" was probably a poor choice in words, thanks! Not trying to look like a braniac at all. I'm a designer not some intelligent enigma, nor am I a writer. But my partner is a writer.

All the front facing text is written by him not me. And that was hardly a front facing post. Just a silly intro paragraph I wrote.

Top Bottom