Initial management & server enquiry

OverHere

Just a quick enquiry for now:

1. Is any one here well-versed in handling and managing a XenForo forum hosted on an unmanaged Linode server?

2. Which are really good and proven fully-managed/resourceful VPS hosts these days for XenForo forums? (I mean which managed VPS providers are a safe longer-term bet?)

3. Apart from a fully managed VPS host, who are highly trusted and well-reputed XenForo developers here who can now and then upgrade mods, do a general health check and do some minor custom works?

Thank you

1. Is any one here well-versed in handling and managing a XenForo forum hosted on an unmanaged Linode server?
We manage and offer monthly maintenance services for dedicated servers and Linode VPS. They are really great and much cheaper than any other dedicated server but you need to manage it or hire someone else to do it.

We manage and offer monthly maintenance services for dedicated servers and Linode VPS. They are really great and much cheaper than any other dedicated server but you need to manage it or hire someone else to do it.

Are you well-versed in http://centminmod.com? This is what my old developer is using on my Linode server.

Can you message me your monthly maintenance charge...

Also, I'll need a quote on a few tasks which need to be sorted to ready my website for launch.

@Brogan the other thread is not "Initial management & server enquiry" the one you closed - too rash.

But I'll ask the stuff in other closed thread here.

Which developer is well - versed in http://centminmod.com and Linode? (And which developer is most competitively priced?)

I need a few tasks sorted on my website and possibly I'll look at a monthly maintenance service also.

@TwistedMerlin thanks for suggesting 'MattW' but I did ask him a while back and he's way too busy.

Regards

Last edited:
I may get Linode themselves to manage it but need a developer to sort out the mods and do regular updates and some customisations etc.

I may get Linode themselves to manage it but need a developer to sort out the mods and do regular updates and some customisations etc.
As far as I know they don't include on that service security monitoring and firewall installation/configuration

Top Bottom