Information request buy now

HSP

Hello,

I've tried out the xenforo, played with it and i truly love it. I have two questions,

1. The price $140,- is that per year? or once?
  2. What to do with my current Forum, because i would like to copy the existing Node three, style and data.
In waiting for your responds,

Thank you.

The $140 allows you to use the xenForo software forever, however you will not be able to download new version or receive ticket support after your 12 months of included support expires.

A further 12 months can be purchased for a $40 fee, I believe :)

Depending on the software of your old forum, you should be able to import users, posts, threads, usergroups and forums & categories.

You will have to get a style made for xenForo, if you want a custom style.

Liam

1. It's a lifetime license but there is a $40 annual support fee, included in the license price for the first 12 months.

2. Importers are available; which software does your forum run on currently?

The $140 allows you to use the xenForo software forever, however you will not be able to download new version or receive ticket support after your 12 months of included support expires.

A further 12 months can be purchased for a $40 fee, I believe :)

Depending on the software of your old forum, you should be able to import users, posts, threads, usergroups and forums & categories.

You will have to get a style made for xenForo, if you want a custom style.

Liam

Thanks for the reply,

I am using the xenforo so same system.

So i can merge a copy into the licensed one?

I am honest, yes. One month was to short for me i needed my time and liked what i've seen and the options. Copied the files and database and deleted it and now i'm here.

Top Bottom