Information

Information [Paid] 1.1

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Information - Creates an Information tab.

Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Creates an Information tab.

(Example of Information tab)

View attachment 239101

(Example of andy_information template)

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Andy, you can achieve this with the public navigation manager and a page node, unless I am mistaken?

Hi Andy, you can achieve this with the public navigation manager and a page node, unless I am mistaken?

Yeah exactly... you are charging people $35 for something they can do in the base software... thats rough.

There are about 300 add-ons included for the $35 fee. It's the best deal in town, and I use a bunch of them on my forums.

Some, like this one, are just to make it easier for someone to accomplish something - without having to figure out the public navigation manager. I believe this also adds an option so you can control access individually, by specific usergroups.

Last edited:
There are about 300 add-ons included for the $35 fee. It's the best deal in town, and I use a bunch of them on my forums.

Some, like this one, are just to make it easier for someone to accomplish something - without having to figure out the public navigation manager. I believe this also adds an option so you can control access individually, by specific usergroups.
You mean by just adding statements to the page node?

I realize you are just trolling, but It looks like he also added access control to the usergroups, in addition to the page node mods. It serves a purpose for people, like all of the add ons in the collection. Most of them seem quite useful, and I use many of the things included in the bundle.

Top Bottom